Saddiq Bey is a professional Basketball player from the United States of America. Until now, he was a college basketball player but recently he got selected by one of the National Basketball Association (NBA) team. He plays as the small forward in his team.
According to the latest news, Bey has been selected by the Brooklyn Nets in the 2020 NBA Draft. Moreover, he has been sent to the Detroit Pistons by the Brooklyn Nets. So, in upcoming NBA games, he will be playing for the Detroit Pistons.
Know more about Saddiq Bey from the facts below.
|Birthday||April 9, 1999|
|Height||6 feet 8 inches (2.03 m)|
|Weight||216 lbs (98 kg)|
|Education||DeMatha Catholic, Sidwell Friends School, Villanova University|
10 Facts On Saddiq Bey
- Saddiq Bey is a young American basketball player who was born in the year 1999.
- As of 2020, Bey is 21 years of age and he celebrates his birthday on the 9th day of April every year according to his wiki-bio.
- Saddiq is from a place called Charlotte, North Carolina, United States and he is an American by nationality.
- Bey was born to his mom Drewanna Bey but the details of his father are not available. His mother serves as a high school principal. And during her young age, she was a college basketball player.
- Saddiq stands at a height of 6 feet and 8 inches tall (2.03 m). His bodyweight is 216 lbs (98 kg).
- Talking about his background, Bey attended the DeMatha Catholic High School and Sidwell Friends School. From the year 2018 to 2020, he played college basketball at Villanova University.
- Saddiq is probably single. There is no information relating to his dating life and girlfriend.
- Until now, the salary details of Bey is not disclosed. But it’s obvious, he will be paid very well.
- Bey’s career highlights and awards include Julius Erving Award, First-team All-Big East, Robert V.Geasey Trophy, and some others.
- You can find him on Instagram @saddiq.bey. He has 12 thousand followers.