Sade Katarina is a beautiful American-Finnish actress. She is well-known for her movie entitled “Annabelle Comes Home” which became a blockbuster in the world of cinema. The movie was released in 2019. She has played as a scary character as a nurse in the movie.
Within a very short period of time, she has managed to make a special position in the film industry.
She has also worked in television dramas. Some of her TV series names are Veep (2019), Famous In Love (2018), The Young and the Restless (2017), and so on.
Also, at an early age, she knew that she wants to be an actress, and following her passion she moved to the United States. She has an eye-catching personality and a very bright future in the Hollywood industry.
|Birthday||March 2, 1998|
|Height||5 feet 6 inch|
|Parents||Nina Luoto and Henri Pohjolainen|
10 facts on Sade Katarina
- Sade Katarina was born on March 2, 1998. According to her date of birth, her age is 22 years as of 2020. Also, she celebrates her birthday on March 2nd every year with her family and friends.
- Her birthplace is in Helsinki, Finland. Whereas, her zodiac sign is Pisces.
- Sade Katarina’s height is 5 feet 6 inches tall with a good physique. Likewise, her weight and body measurements are not shared on the internet.
- Describing her family details, her father and mother’s name is Henri Pohjolainen and Nina Luoto. By profession her parents were skydivers.
- Talking about her marital status, she is single and focusing on her career right now. Currently, she has no boyfriend in her life.
- Her nationality is American. Likewise, her eye and hair color is Brown and Blonde respectively.
- Moving to her net worth, her earning is estimated to be around $4,000,000.
- She has thousands of followers on Instagram. She daily uploads her pictures or selfie on her Instagram page.
- As being a popular celebrity, her name is not listed on Wikipedia. As she has just started her career in the film industry, her name will surely be shown on Wikipedia.
- She is also available on Twitter with a good fan following.