Who is UFC fighter Said Nurmagomedov? Said Nurmagomedov is a professional Russian mixed martial art player. Moreover, Said Nurmagomedov is the cousin brother of one of the greatest and undetected UFC champions Khabib Nurmagomedov. Currently, Said Nurmagomedov is on the Bantamweight division which is a weight division that falls under 126-135lbs. In his professional career, Said Nurmagomedov has only faced 2 defeats whereas has won 14 of the matches.
Said Nurmagomedov started his career way back in 2009 when he was just 17 years old. Said recently on October 17, 2020, won the match against Mark Striegl by knockout within round one and that shooked the world with his extraordinary performances.
|Height||5 ft 8 in|
10 Facts on Said Nurmagomedov:
- Said Nurmagomedov was born in Makhachkala, Dagestan, Russia on April 5, 1992.
- His age as of 2020 is just 28 years old and even at such a young age, he has earned himself a name in the industry.
- Information about Said’s personal as well as professional career is available in the wiki.
- Talking about his nationality and ethnicity Said Nurmagomedov is Russian and belongs to the Slavic ethnic group.
- Said is currently single and doesn’t have a girlfriend yet as he is just focused on his professional work life and family matters.
- Said Nurmagomedov’s net worth is under review and he hasn’t mentioned it yet however his cousin brother Khabib’s net worth is more than 30 million dollars as of 2020.
- Speaking about his bio he started his professional fight back in 2009 and later he went onto play in the amateur league in 2012 and finally in 2018 he earned his name in the UFC fight book.
- He is available on his own Instagram account @nurmagomedov_said where he has more than 77k followers.
- His height is exactly 5 feet and 8 inches tall which is about 1.73m high.
- Said has a career record of 14 wins and 2 losses in his professional career.