Saïd Taghmaoui is a French-American actor and screenwriter. He became popular for his excellent performance on screen, people get excited every time his character appears on the screen. His ethnicity and appearance is also his huge asset which gives his character extra edge and adds diversity on the screen.
Saïd has won many fans from all over the world with his excellent performance. He has been nominated for awards including the César Award for Most Promising Actor and Black Reel Awards for Outstanding Breakthrough Performance.
|Birthday||July 19, 1973|
|Height||5 Feet 4 Inches|
|Net Worth||$5 Million|
10 Facts On Saïd Taghmaoui
- Saïd Taghmaoui was born on July 19, 1973, which makes him 47 years old as of 2020. He was born in Villepinte, France.
- The actor has an average height of 5 feet 6 inches which is 1.67 meters according to his IMDP profile
- Talking about his family, Saïd was born to immigrant parents from Morocco, he had a fairly large family with 4 brothers and 3 sisters.
- Saïd has appeared in 1995 in Mathieu Kassovitz’s film La Haine, it was one of his major screen roles.
- He is known for his roles on La Haine, Wonder Woman, The Missing, House of Saddam, Game of Thornes, Sleeper Cell, Touch, Countdown bis zum Tod, etc. He will also be appearing in the movie Embattled, which will release on November 20, 2020.
- Saïd Taghmaoui’s nationality is American and French. He moved to the states in 1999 and later became an American citizen in 2008.
- The actor has not shared much about his current love life so we don’t know if he is single or dating someone.
- Saïd Taghmaoui is quite popular so information about him can be found in several online resources including Wikipedia.
- Taghmaoui is estimated to be worth approximately $5 Million.
- Saïd Taghmaoui has a huge following on social media platforms. His Instagram account has 628k followers. For some reason, Saïd has currently kept his Instagram account private.