Dr. Ronny Jackson is a famous American physician and the former Unites States Navy rear admiral. He served as a physician from 2013 to 2018 to the president in which he served Barack Obama as well as Donald Trump. In 2018, he was nominated for the United States Secretary of Veterans Affairs and later due to controversies and dispute he withdrew his name from the post
Dr. Ronny Jackson is on top of the headline after he spoke about Trump’s COVID-19 symptoms and his will to be back in the election campaign. In an interview, he claimed that president trump is asymptomatic to the disease so for this reason he will be ready for his next election debate on October 15, 2020.
|Name||Dr Ronny Jackson|
|Birthday||May 4, 1967|
|Parents||Waymon Jackson, Norma Jackson|
|Salary||12k Per Month|
|Education||University of Texas Medical Branch.|
Keeping Texas RED starts with our campaign. I’m focused on making sure that President Trump and STRONG conservatives all across our State win in November.
In order to do this, I’ll need your help. Chip in today to help us keep the liberals out of Texas!https://t.co/q68QKqrb4p
— Ronny Jackson (@RonnyJackson4TX) August 22, 2020
10 Facts on Dr. Ronny Jackson:
- Dr. Ronny Jackson is married to his wife Jane Jackson in 1993 just before joining the US Navy.
- Dr. Ronny Jackson was born on May 4, 1967, in Levelland, Texas, USA.
- Ronny’s age as of 2020 is exactly 53 years old.
- Information regarding his professional career and his bio is featured in the wiki.
- Talking about his family he is the son of Waymon Jackson and mother Norma Jackson and he has two siblings named Gary Jackson and Stacy Jackson.
- He completed his education as a doctor in 1995 from the University of Texas Medical Branch.
- Dr. Ronny Jackson’s net worth as of 2019 was $850,000 and his salary is more than 12 thousand dollars per month which makes it around 150k per year.
- Ronny Jackson is currently running for the US House representative for Texas 13th Congressional District on November 3, 2020.
- Dr. Ronny Jackson has his own twitter account @RonnyJackson4TX where he has more than 94k followers.
- He served the US Navy from 1995 until 2019 as he was the Rear Admiral and has been awarded a number of badges and awards.