Lindsay Czarniak is an American TV personality, Sports Anchor, and reporter. She is best known for being the studio host of the NASCAR Coverage on Fox Sports. Moreover, Lindsay is also a sports reporter for NFL games. She worked for ESPN and anchored “Sportscenter” for around 6 years before joining Fox.
Besides, Lindsay Czarniak is also a mother and wife. She is the wife of the famous NBC broadcaster, Craig Melvin. They tied the knots in 2011 and share a son and a daughter together. Apart from reporting, Lindsay is also a writer. She loves country music and horror movies, as per her social media bio. Most of her social media photos are with her kids. The reporter is known for her cheerfulness, who never forgets to wear a smile on her face.
|Parents||Chet and Terry Czarniak|
Here is everything you need to know about sports reporter, Lindsay Czarniak.
10 Facts on Lindsay Czarniak
- Lindsay Czarniak is an American Sports Anchor and Reporter who works for Fox Sports.
- Moreover, Lindsay is a married woman. She shared the vows with her husband, Craig Melvin in 2011.
- From their relationship, they share a son who is 6 years old and a four-year-old daughter.
- Her husband, Craig is a broadcaster who works for NBC News and MSNBC.
- Lindsay Czarniak makes a decent salary as she is among the senior sports reporters for Fox Sports.
- With both wife and husband in prestigious positions, the family has a net worth of multi-million dollars.
- Speaking of her family, her parents are the managing editor of usatoday.com. They are of White ethnicity.
- Her parents, Chet and Terri Czarniak worked in Sports Department for a newspaper in Washington DC for a decade and a half.
- It is not a surprise that Lindsay has a well dedicated Wikipedia biography.
- Similarly, she has acquired more than 130k followers on both Instagram and Twitter.