Kelly Oubre is a famous American professional basketball player. He plays as a small forward for the team and is one of the most exciting players to watch out for. He was a former player at Phoenix Sun where he wore jersey number 3 for the team. He is just in his 20’s but he has had one of the biggest impacts on the team at such an early age.
|Height||6 ft 7 in|
|Parents||Kelly Oubre Sr and Tonya Coleman Oubre|
|Salary||Above $14 Million|
|Married/Single||In a Relationship|
Kelly Oubre is currently on the headline after he was traded by Phoenix Sun to Golden States Warriors. He had the contract with Suns for another year yet his contract was terminated and was traded to GSW. He has been in NBA since 2015 where he played for Washington Wizards.
10 Facts on Kelly Oubre:
- Talking about NBA star Kelly Oubre jr dating life and partners, he currently in a relationship with his girlfriend Shylynnitaa. She is a famous music artist. They have even posted their picture together on social media.
- Kelly Oubre was born in New Orleans, Louisiana, the United States of America on December 8, 1995.
- His age as of 2020 is exactly 24 years old as he is just a couple of weeks shy of his 25th birthday.
- There is a rumor that Kelly Oubre jr allegedly cheated on Shylynnitaa with 2 other Instagram models however, both of them haven’t spoken much about it in public. Maybe the rumor is not true.
- Kelly Oubre’s height is exactly 6 feet and 7 inches tall which is about 2.01m high.
- Similarly, speaking about his ethnicity, Kelly Oubre belongs to a black ethnic group.
- Talking about Kelly’s parents he is the son of Kelly Oubre Sr and Tonya Coleman Oubre however he has kept them away from the spotlight.
- Kelly Oubre’s salary at Phoenix Sun was more than 14 million dollars per year however he hasn’t revealed his exact net worth as of 2020.
- Oubre is available on his Instagram account @kellyoubrejr where he has more than 1.9 million followers.
- He is recently traded to Golden States Warriors from Pheonix Suns despite having a year left in his contract.