Adam Maximilian Aron a.k.a. Adam Aron is a veteran American businessman working as the CEO and chairman of AMC Entertainment Holdings Inc. He holds 129,661 unit shares on AMC Entertainment and he has an estimated net worth of over $10 million.
|Birthday||September 30, 1954|
|Age||66 years old|
|Net Worth||$11.4 million|
Born in a Jewish family in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, Adam Aron is a graduate of Harvard University. This multi millionaire American businessman is a married man and a father of two children. Find out some interesting facts about Adam Aron, his net worth, salary, earnings, marriage.
10 Facts on Adam Aron
- Adam Aron is an American millionaire businessman who is working as the chairman and CEO of AMC Entertainment Holdings and AMC Entertainment Inc.
- From 2011 to 2013, Adam Aron served as the CEO of NBA franchise Philadelphia 76ers. He is now a co-owner of the Philadelphia 76ers.
- As of 2020, Adam Aron has a net worth of $11.4 million. He holds over 129,661 unit shares of AMC Enternatinamnet. His AMC Entertainment stock is worth over $1.7 million.
- His annual salary from AMC Entertainment is $9.6 million. He generates such a huge salary as the CEO, Director, and President of AMC Entertainment.
- Regarding Adam’s age, he was born in the year 1954 and his birthday falls on the 30th of September. He is 66 years of age.
- This 66-year old American millionaire businessman is a married man. He is married to his wife, Abbe Kahn since 1987.
- Adam and his wife, Abbe Khan have two children together. The identity of his children is not shown on his Wikipedia bio.
- His father and mother were Jewish. He was born in Philadelphia.
- Adam graduated from Philadelphia’s Abington High School. He earned his bachelor’s degree from Harvard University.
- You can find Adam Aron on Twitter. He is active on Twitter as @CEOAdam. His Twitter page is not public.