Sally Biddulph is an English journalist and presenter employed by ITN London. Sally Biddulph has been in the journalism scene for some good time now. She is now 44 years old and is currently working as a news presenter for ITN. She is one loyal lady at the ITN network.
She joined her current workspace back in the year 2009. For nearly 11 years, she has only been employed at ITN. Before joining ITN, Sally worked in the business for a short span. She then began as a journalist, writing for The Sunday, Telegraph, and The Times.
|Birthday||16 October 1975|
|Age||44 years old|
Find out more about Sally Biddulph like whether she is a married woman, does she have a husband, children, and many more.
This is magic,love the kids and their curiosity – #SirDavidAttenborough is a legend https://t.co/CGW3gF2Ib0
— Sally Biddulph (@SallyBiddulph) September 29, 2020
10 Facts on Sally Biddulph
- Sally Biddulph is a British TV news presenter and journalist who is working for a London based news network, ITN for the past 11 years. She joined ITN in 2009.
- Sally Biddulph is a British national and is currently living in London, England, as per her Twitter page. She was born in Hitchin, United Kingdom.
- For now, Sally Biddulph has 4.7k followers on her Twitter page. Her Twitter handle is @SallyBiddulph.
- Born in the year 1975, Sally celebrates her birthday on the 16th of October. This means she is 44 years of age now.
- Regarding her family life and parents, the identity of any of her family members is not public.
- This ITV News London news presenter is a private lady. Though she has a Wikipedia bio, the detail of her personal life like parents and marriage is still missing.
- Aged 44, Sally Biddulph might be a married woman, enjoying her time off-camera with her husband.
- As seen on her Twitter bio, Sally Biddulph has described herself as a wife and mum to twins. So, she is a married woman and also has kids of her own.
- For now, the identity of her husband and children is not public. Not much info on her husband is revealed.
- She lives in London, England with her family; husband, and children.