Sally Coleman is a presenter of the famous show “Triple J Breakfast”. She was well-known for this show but she has now left the show to seek out other things in her career. She used to host the Radio show with her friend Erica Mallett but now both of them are being replaced. She got that job in 2017 and it was a nice run.
Coleman has said that being the host of Triple J was one of the best things that happened to her. She has said that the callers were so inspiring to her and always used to chuckle at her. I have to say I miss the intimate radio shows where you could throw anonymous messages to your crush or friend. These days, everyone’s into Snapchat and it’s a lot less romantic I guess.
— Sally Coleman (@sally_coleman_) March 27, 2020
10 Facts On Sally Coleman
- Sally Coleman was born in 1992 and that’s all we know. We are unable to figure out the month and the day of her birth.
- Coleman was born in Canberra, Australia and she grew up there as well.
- Coleman is one of the members of the rap duo “Code Conduct“. Her co-member in the duo is none other than Erica Mallett.
- Sally graciously took the job of a Radio presenter as she had a background in music.
- Sally and Erica had great chemistry together as they knew each other since childhood. It’s because of their wonderful chemistry the show was a massive hit.
- Sally is currently based in Sydney, Australia.
- We are unable to figure out is she is married or not. There has been no news on her personal affairs so far.
- This is her Instagram account but it appears to be broken and not available currently.
- We don’t know how tall Coleman is.
- Coleman has 1616 followers on her Twitter handle.