Sally Mulroney is the daughter of American actor Dermot Mulroney and Italian producer Tharita Cesaroni. She is the youngest child of the family.
|Siblings||Clyde Mulroney and Mabel Ray Mulroney|
|Net Worth||$11 million dollars|
Sometimes, Sally can be seen with her father and mother in public. However, the celebrity child prefers to live a private life.
10 Facts on Sally Mulroney
- Sally Mulroney (born on 2009) is the daughter of American actor Dermot Mulroney. She is the age of 11 years old. However, her birthday and zodiac sign are currently off the web.
- Sally’s father is also a singer and voice-over actor. His notable movies include Young Guns, The Last Outlaw, and Long Gone.
- Speaking about her other parent, Sally’s mother is Tharita Cesaroni. Tharita is an Italian born producer. She tied the knot with Dermot in 2008.
- Sally has an older sister named Mabel Ray Mulroney (2008). Similarly, she also has an older half-brother named Clyde Mulroney from Dermot’s first marriage.
- Mulroney is a healthy growing child with decent height and weight. With her 5 feet 10 inches tall father, she is bound to grow to taller in her growing years.
- According to her dad’s wiki page, Sally Mulroney resides in Los Angeles with her family. Hence, she is American by nationality. Furthermore, her ethnicity is white.
- The celebrity child is too young to be dating right now. Moreover, her parents are extremely protective of her. We hope that she finds the right partner when the right time comes.
- There isn’t much information about Mulroney’s education as well. Being under media all the time, it is natural for her parents to hide her personal details.
- According to various sources, Sally shares a net worth of $11million dollars with her father. Thus, with that amount of fortune, she is surely living a luxurious lifestyle.
- As we mentioned before, Sally’s private information is hidden from the public. This explains her absence from social media.