Sally Rugg is an Australian activist who has been serving as the Executive Director at Change.org. She has worked as a director in many campaigns and one of them is GetUp where she was active from 2013 to 2018. She is also a media spokesperson and written commentator.
|Married/Single||In a Relationship with Kate McCartney|
|Education||Curtin University, University of Technology Sydney|
Other Campaigns where she has been active are the Yes campaign in the Australian Marriage Law Postal Survey and Safe School campaign. Rugg remembers that she was 19 years old when she realized that she was gay. To date, she has shown her involvement in numerous campaigns for which she has won many awards.
One of the awards won by her is the Fbi Radio SMAC of the Year Award 2018. She is always outspoken regarding activism and feminism along with human rights and LGBTIQ. As an outspoken person, she has written many articles that are published in popular sites which include The Sydney Morning Herald, The Guardian, etc.
10 Facts on Sally Rugg:
- Sally Rugg’s estimated net worth is yet to be known and currently, the information is under investigation.
- Moving on to her sexuality, she found out that she was a lesbian when she reached the age of 19.
- Talking about her parents, her father committed suicide when she was 21 years old.
- We can surely follow her on Instagram where she has managed to earn nearly 3.7 thousand followers.
- Her information has already appeared on Wikipedia. So, you can easily read her bio from there.
- We have no idea how old she is currently but we can definitely say that she is in her thirties right now.
- Coming to her dating life, she has a girlfriend whose name is Kate McCartney.
- If you wish to follow her partner‘s Instagram, her username is @katemccartney.
- Sally is said to be an LGBTIQ activist who is currently serving as the executive director at Change.org.
- Born in Sydney, New South Wales, Australia, her nationality is Australian.