Salome R. Gunnarsdottir is a famous Icelandic actress whose popular appearances include Pennyworth, Knightfall, Valhalla – The Legend of Thor, etc. She had actually appeared in a short movie named Megaphone for the first time, in the year 2013.
|Name||Salome R. Gunnarsdottir|
|Net Worth||$5 million|
Her breakout performance was on the television series named Hraunio where she appeared as Helena. Her recent appearance was in the famous movie called Valhalla – The Legend of Thor where she was given the important role of Freja.
Salome didn’t appear in any shows this year, in 2020. This doesn’t mean that she has retired from acting. In fact, we should be positive and look forward to as she might be preparing herself for a big project which we will know very soon. Until then, you can learn more about her from the 10 facts below.
10 Facts on Salome R. Gunnarsdottir:
- Salome R. Gunnarsdottir recently married her boyfriend named Eysteinn Sigurðarson, a popular actor.
- Her age is not yet updated but we can predict her age to be around her thirties currently.
- Salome has been famously known as an actress as she has been credited in 18 different shows already.
- Although her information is left to be updated on Wikipedia, we can view very few details about her on Filmifeed.
- The estimated net worth of Salome is approximately $5 million as of 2020.
- There are also tons of other details left to be updated about her, one of which is her height.
- She is actually from Iceland. So, her nationality is said to be Icelander.
- Even her education details are under investigation and we will have to wait until the investigation is complete.
- Her parents are also from Iceland but their names are unknown as of now.
- Salome uses Instagram during her spare time, and her username there is @salomesomething (1.5 thousand followers).