Sam Aston is an English actor. His role on Coronation Street since the early 2000s has made him a star all over the world. He has won multiple awards for his roles and is a fixture on British TV.
|Birthday||7 June 1993|
|Height||5 feet 5 inches|
|Net Worth||$100,000 to $1 million|
|Education||Haslingden High School|
He started out as a TV actor back when he was just 5 years old since then he has not worked on many projects but has given compelling performances on his select list of credits.
10 Facts About Sam Aston
- Sam Aston was born Samuel David Aston on 7 June 1993 and his age is 27 years old as of September 2020.
- He married Briony Gardner on 5 May 2019, the couple had engaged 2 years prior in 2017. His wife gave birth to their son, Sonny six weeks prematurely on 11 August 2020 as per IMDb.
- His net worth has been listed in the $100,000 to $1 million range as of 2020.
- The star’s wiki page is incomplete and you can get some quick facts about him in this article.
- As for his family, Emily Aston and Joseph Aston are his siblings. He also has a sister called Sarah who works in the children’s ward at James Cook University Hospital in Middlesbrough.
- In an interview, he said that he was one of 9 siblings. In addition to this, he also revealed that he had 15 nieces and nephews.
- His first on-screen appearance was an extra in Eddie Mountain, at the time he was just 5 years old.
- Sam’s best-known role came in 2003 when he was cast in Coronation Street as ‘Chesney Brown / Chesney Battersby-Brown’. He has played this role for over 17 years and over 1200 episodes.
- Before getting cast on the long-running show, he was an actor in The Bill. He played a role in the project from 2002-2003.
- He has a height of 5 feet 5 inches. Similarly, he also has Blonde hair.