It’s sad news for Sam Bakhtiar’s fans that he is no more with us. He had a tragic demise on Wednesday on 23 December 2020. He was a multitalented guy—an Iranian doctor, multi-millionaire, and world-class bodybuilder.
Sam was the owner of a fitness franchising merchandise, The Camp Transformation Center, established in 110 locations. In addition to that, he had also gained huge fan-based on social media.
|Birthday||1 May 1973|
|Profession||Bodybuilder and Businessman|
|Net Worth||$100 million|
10 Facts On Sam Bakhtiar
- How old is Sam Bakhtiar? Sam’s age was 47 years old at the time of his death. He was born on 1 May 1973.
- He was a native of Iran. So, he was Iranian by nationality. His full name was Saman Bakhtiar.
- Sam’s demise was first announced by the co-founder of Sam’s company, Alejandra Font, via Twitter on 24 December 2020. Sam died on Wednesday.
- How did he die? Sam’s reason behind his death is still secretive. Alejandra also didn’t disclose the reason behind his passing on his tweets.
- Before his tragic death, Sam had already created huge fan-following on his social media. On his Instagram, @sambakhtiar, he had over 721k followers. Likewise, he was also verified on Facebook.
- Sam completed his Bachelor’s degree in sports science and life science from Pennsylvania State University. Later, he earned a doctorate from Los Angeles College of Chiropractic.
- Till his last breath, he succeeded to holds 23 major bodybuilding titles, including Mr. California and Emerald Cup. He was a scrawny and awkward kid when he was young. Later, he turned into a Champion bodybuilder.
- Likewise, he established the company named The Camp Transformation Center, build in 110 locations. Also, he was the owner of two different supplement and nutrition companies.
- Talking about his earning and net worth, Sam was a multi-millionaire. He reportedly lived in a $5.2 million house. And till 2018, he had earned 54 million from his career. Likewise, on his official website, he had mentioned himself as a $100 million CEO.
- About his love life, he was a family man. He was remarried to his wife, Crystal, and had three kids, as per Entrepreneur.