Sam Brock is a very famous journalist who works for NBC 5 in Chicago. He is currently working as a correspondent at NBC News. He has been associated with the channel from 2012 to September.
|Education||Hackley School, Northwestern University|
After he joined NBC he has also received Emmy awards for covering the ghost ship warehouse in Oakland. He completed his high school from Hackley School. Though he completed his bachelor’s majoring in English he completed his masters in science in journalism (MSJ).
He completed his masters from Northwestern’s Medill School of Journalism. Not many details about him are available on the web as he has not shared much about his persona;l details. Some of his details can be found on his LinkedIn profile. On his LinkedIn profile, he has over 500 connections. He has worked with WTVR CBS 6 News apart from NBC.
10 Facts About Sam Brock:
- Sam Brock has been married to wife Gabriela Dellan and the couple seems really happy with one another.
- We seriously have no idea regarding his current age.
- We have come to know that this famous personality cannot be found on Wikipedia.
- However, his bio can be found anywhere on the internet for his amazing and famous personality.
- The married man got married to his life partner on January 20, 2018.
- Sam is very famous as a journalist who has been currently working as a correspondent for ABC News.
- This popular journalist hails from Miami, Florida, and he is an American.
- He completed his schooling from Hackley School. Later, he completed his bachelor’s degree as well as a master’s degree both from Northwestern University.
- Now, Sam is available on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter too.
- In fact, this popular journalist has almost 3600 followers on Instagram, more than 3300 followers on Facebook, and exactly 6677 followers on Twitter.