Sam Brotherton is a well-known and successful American football player having a jersey number 5. He currently plays for North Carolina FC as a defender in the USL championship in 2011. Also, he has played with the New Zealand national team in the year 2015. Moreover, he was a vice-captain in the team.
While he was in the club, Brotherton has scored the first goal in a 3-1 win over Canterbury United in round 8. He seems to be a very good player in his early life.
|Birthday||October 2, 1996|
|Height||6 ft 1 in|
|Education||University of Wisconsin|
10 Facts on Sam Brotherton
- Sam Brotherton was born in 1996. At present, his age turned 24 years old on October 2.
- He was born and raised in Auckland, New Zealand. Therefore, he holds the Kiwi nationality.
- According to Wikipedia, Sam stands at a good height of 6 feet 2 inches (1.88 m) tall. However, his body weight is missing from the record. As a sports player, he has an athletic body type.
- Sam’s gross net worth or salary is not updated in the public source. Surely, his earning might be in million dollars.
- He is active on social media like Instagram under the name @sam_brotherton with more than thousands of followers.
- Speaking about his family details, Sam is quite secretive about his personal life. His parent’s name is not available on the internet.
- There is not any sort of rumors available regarding his love life.
- Moreover, he is not engaged yet. This shows that he has no girlfriend lately and living his luxurious life with his family.
- Discussing his academic details, he is a trained and qualified player, graduated from Wisconsin University.
- Moving on to his career, Sam made his debut in the ASB premiership against Waitakere United.