Sam Draper is an Australian rules footballer for the Ruckman position for the Essendon Football Club in the Australian Football League (AFL). In the 2017 AFL rookie draft, he was recruited with the 1st draft pick. Originally Sam played for South Adelaide in the SANFL for the 2016 seasons.
Sam Draper became a fan favorite for the remainder of the 2020 seasons due to his extra physical style of play and mullet hairstyle. Sam won the club’s Lindsay Griffith’s Rising Star award.
Quick Facts: Sam Draper
|Birthday||September 28, 1998|
|Height||6 ft 8 in (203cm)|
|Weight||236 lb (107kg)|
|Married/Single||In a relationship with Izzy Burgess|
10 Facts On Sam Draper
- Sam Draper is an extremely talented Australian rules footballer for the Ruckman position for the Essendon Football Club in the Australian Football League (AFL).
- Sam was born on September 28, 1998, in South Adelaide, Australia. As of the year 2021, Sam Draper’s age is 22 years old.
- Although Sam Draper was born in South Australia, he lived in Brede in East Sussex for six years. There he also played soccer.
- Talking about Sam Draper’s stats, he has Goals 1, Behinds 3, Kicks 46, Handball 20, Disposal 66, Marks 15, Tackles 15.
- Sam Draper became a fan favorite for the remainder of the 2020 seasons due to his extra physical style of play and mullet hairstyle.
- The talented player Sam Draper has got a decent height of 6 ft 8 in (203cm). Along with this, he weighs 236 lb (107kg).
- Sam Draper is active on Twitter. The player is available on Twitter under the account @Sam Draper38 and has 31,05 followers.
- There is no information regarding Sam Draper’s actual salary. However, looking at his popularity and talent, he must earn a handsome salary.
- Sam decided to try his hands at Australian Rules Football with the Reynella Wineflies Football Club when he was 17 years old.
- Unfortunately, there are no details available about Sam Draper’s actual Net Worth value. However, the player is living his life happily and seems to be satisfied with his earnings.