Sam McClure is a very popular Australian journalist who is actually best known as a sports journalist. He has been servicing for some of the top-rated companies like Nine Network, The Age, Crocmedia, etc. His works in all of them have remained remarkable which simply shows the amazing versatility of Sam.
|Birthday||July 8, 1991|
|Education||University of Melbourne|
Just at the age of 29, he has been able to achieve so much that not a lot of Australian journalists have done. After completing his graduation in Media and Communications, he straight away kicked off his career at 3AW back in the year 2011.
Sam even got an opportunity to work for the very popular Seven Network as their football reporter which helped him gain a lot of fame. It was actually that time when he came into the limelight. Sam remains a great fan of Carlton Football Club and even his father used to support this team.
10 Facts About Sam McClure:
- Sam McClure was born on July 8, 1991, and he is now 29 years of age.
- We can find most of his information on the Wikipedia page assigned specially for him.
- There is no official news yet about his salary as well as his net worth.
- Is he married? We do not know about it yet and neither do we know about his wife.
- This famous journalist loves to be active on Instagram where his username is @smcclure16 and he has earned nearly 2888 followers there.
- His nationality is Australian and from his looks, he seems to be of white ethnicity.
- Sam is well considered as a sports journalist who has been currently providing his services for the Nine Network.
- We know that he is the son of Geoff McClure.
- He had completed his graduation from the University of Melbourne.
- Apart from just Instagram, Sam is found active on Twitter too where his username is @sam_mcclure and he has a total of 30.7 thousand followers there.