Amanda Brown is Sam Newman’s new wife. Newman is a former rugby player for the Geelong Football Club who became a media personality and executive who has been popular since the mid-1960s.
Newman recently got married in a private ceremony to his longtime girlfriend Brown. This is the 2nd time he has made the headlines in November as he got into trouble earlier for using a disability slur against President-elect Joe Biden.
10 Facts About Amanda Brown
- Amanda Brown is best known as the wife of Sam Newman. They had been dating for more than 20 years before they got married.
- Her age and birthday are not public knowledge, but according to some sources Amanda Brown is in her late 50s.
- Brown does not have an Instagram page but Amanda Brown is sometimes featured on her husband’s Instagram account which has more than 78,000 followers.
- While Amanda’s net worth is not available in the media. Estimates suggest that she is worth between $100,000 to $1 million.
- Amanda Brown’s husband, on the other hand, has a net worth of $10 million as of November 2020 according to this source.
- Amanda Brown and Sam Newman are yet to disclose the photos or details of their secret wedding.
- Newman originally came into prominence as a player for the Geelong Football Club. He later changed his course and became a controversial media personality.
- As a matter of fact, he has a huge number of controversies to his name, ranging from wearing blackface to using a disability slur on national media.
- He even tweeted calling President-elect Joe Biden as ‘mental retard’. The tweet caused outrage among fans.
- His actions have caused a huge backlash from all over the world.