Sam Reinhart is a professional Canadian ice hockey player who currently plays with the Buffalo Sabres of the National Hockey League (NHL). Reinhart was picked as the second selection of the 2014 NHL Entry Draft by the Buffalo Sabres.
Sam started playing ice hockey at a very young and also won gold in 2015/ 2016 and bronze in 2012 at the under-18 level.
Sam is the son of all-star Paul Reinhart, a retired National Hockey League player (NHL). Reinhart wears jersey number 23, the same number that was worn in the NHL by his father. Along with hockey, the young player also enjoys playing other sports like golf, soccer, tennis, and lacrosse.
|Height||6 feet 1 inch|
|Profession||Ice hockey player|
|Parents||Theresa Reinhart and Paul Reinhart|
|Siblings||Maxwell Reinhart and Griffin Reinhart|
|Net Worth||$ 5 Million|
|Married/Single||in a relationship|
10 Facts About Sam Reinhart
- Sam Reinhart ( born on November 6, 1995) is 25 years old and an admired ice hockey player of Canada, according to Wikipedia.
- Reinhart was born to Theresa and Paul Reinhart in North Vancouver and has two siblings Max and Griffin who are also ice hockey players.
- Sam who likes to be called Samson attended Collingwood School.
- He started his career as a defenceman in Hollyburn Country Club and ultimately ended up as centreman.
- The young player signed a three-year entry-level contract with the Sabres on July 12 and is nicknamed “Reino” by Sabres fans.
- The player’s first hat-trick was against Winnipeg Jets on January 10, 2016
- Sam Reinhart is 6 ft 1 inch (185 cm) tall and weighs about 192 lb (87 kg; 13 st 10 lb).
- The Buffalo Sabres player Sam Reinhart is currently engaged to his beautiful girlfriend Amanda Burke.
- As of 2019, Sam has an estimated net worth of above $5 million and his annual salary from the Buffalo Sabres team is around $3,750,000.
- The player calls himself a soccer fan and has a huge fan following of 49k on his Instagram.