Sam Upton is an American actor, writer, and filmmaker. He is best known for his roles in movies and shows like The Lincoln Lawyer, Gone, and Stand Up Guys. His acting has been critically praised, especially in Gone.
Besides, he is also a great filmmaker and director. His first directed movie, 12 Round Gun is currently premiering on Netflix. The movie was really a huge step in his filmmaking career and the actor didn’t let down. Starting from a flawless actor to an aspiring filmmaker, there is nothing that he cannot do. He has acted alongside the actor, Elizabeth Banks in the 2014 movie, Walk of Shame. Here is everything you need to know about him and more.
|Birthday||May 22, 1978|
|Height||6 feet 2 inches|
10 Facts on Sam Upton
- Sam Upton is an American actor and filmmaker who is best known for the Netflix feature film, 12 Round Gun.
- Unfortunately, he is yet to have a Wikipedia biography. Someone will surely dedicate him to one pretty soon.
- As of 2020, he is around 42 years old. He started getting a lot of fame in the industry since he was 30.
- Moreover, the actor possesses excellent physical status. He has a gigantic height of around 6 feet and 2 inches.
- Moving on, he is not much active on social media. His Instagram account has slightly under 1000 followers at the moment.
- Furthermore, he is currently married. He tied the marital knots with his longtime girlfriend, Tracy Effinger.
- Tracy, likewise, is also an actress. They have shared the vows of holy matrimony on February 18, 2002.
- As a result, they also have two children. They are a happy family.
- Furthermore, his birthday lies on May 22 every year. He celebrates it with his ever so perfect family.
- As for his net worth, the financial worth of the actor is supposed to be around $500,000.