Samantha Mason is one of the patients in the ninth season of My 600-lb Life. The episode aired on December 30, 2020, on TLC. The doctor on the show put her on a very strict diet before performing Gastric bypass surgery.
Mason has accused the show of exploiting her after her episode aired. Samantha revealed that the reality show isn’t how it appears to be and will never be able to watch a reality TV show the same way.
Quick Facts: Who Is Samantha Mason From My 600-lb Life? Age And Facts To Know About
|Height||6 feet 2 inches|
10 Facts You Didn’t Know About Samantha Mason
- Samantha Mason’s current age is 35 years. The exact date of birth of the reality TV star has not been made public yet.
- She is based in Denver, Colorado, USA. Samantha’s nationality is American and her ethnicity is Caucasian.
- Samantha makes her living as a fetish model and her job involves eating. She makes videos of herself eating whatever she wants for a paying audience who enjoy watching other people eat, reports The List.
- The salary details and net worth of Samantha Mason have not been revealed to the media yet.
- Her weight in the show started at 974 lbs or 441.8 kgs and ended at 496 lbs or 224.9 kgs. Samantha Mason lost a total of 478 lbs or 216.8 kgs in the show, according to My 600-lb Life‘s Wikipedia page.
- Samantha Mason is not active on any social media platform such as Instagram and Twitter. Thus, she does not have an Instagram bio.
- Mason had to drop out of high school because of her size and she had to struggle a lot to move around.
- Samantha got pregnant at the age of 17 and moved in with her then-boyfriend. A few weeks after her daughter, Isabella was born, the couple broke up.
- Talking about her personal life, Samantha Mason does not have a husband as she is not married. She is a single mother.
- Mason’s father tried to control her eating habits when she was young. The other details about her family have not been revealed yet.
Leave a Reply