Cass Sunstein is in the limelight right now for being Samantha Power‘s husband. However, he is more popular as a legal scholar who has previously served as the United States Administrator of the Office of Information and Regulatory Affairs.
Quick Facts: Cass Sunstein: Samantha Power Husband And Family Facts To Know
|Birthday||September 21, 1954|
|Profession||Politician, Legal Scholar, Author|
|Parents||Marian Sunstein and Cass Richard Sunstein|
|Wife||Samantha Power (m. July 4, 2008), Lisa Ruddick|
|Children||Declan Sunstein, Ellyn Kail Sunstein, and Rian Sunstein|
|Education||Harvard College, Harvard Law School, Middlesex School|
Currently, he has been working as a Felix Frankfurter Professor of Law at Harvard Law School. Recently, he published a book named Simpler: The Future of Government which is all about what the government can and accomplish.
Just received the page proofs for NOISE – so grateful to Danny Kahneman, @SibOliv, @ArabellaPike, @littlebrown, and a zillion commentators (including @PTetlock and @BazermanMax) and research assistants over the years.https://t.co/vlRoTrcJYF
— Cass Sunstein (@CassSunstein) January 12, 2021
10 Facts on Cass Sunstein:
- Cass Sunstein is well-known as Samantha Power‘s husband whose wife was recently nominated by President-elect Joe Biden to serve as the Administrator of the United States Agency for International Development.
- Although a lot of local sites have mentioned Cass Sunstein’s net worth, we believe that his net worth is not yet out as none of the data from these sites match one another.
- According to Cass Sunstein’s official Wikipedia page, he is also a politician and has been currently serving the Democratic Political Party.
- Moving on to Cass Sunstein’s children, he has a total of three children from two different partners. They are Declan Sunstein, Ellyn Kail Sunstein, and Rian Sunstein.
- Speaking more about Cass’s job, he is also an author who co-authored the popular book entitled Wiser: Getting Beyond Groupthink to Make Groups Smarter.
- Just like his net worth, we are currently unknown about Sunstein’s salary as of 2021.
- From Cass’s bio, he was previously married to Lisa Ruddick. After their divorce, he even dated Martha Nussbaum for almost a decade.
- Talking about Sunstein’s family, he is known to be the son of Marian Sunstein and Cass Richard Sunstein.
- Coming to his education, he attended Middlesex School and later earned a BA degree from Harvard College. Also, he has a JD degree which he obtained from Harvard Law School.
- With more than 117.4 thousand followers, the politician, as well as the author, is active on Twitter as @CassSunstein.