Samantha Sherman is an American actress from Missouri. She starred as Sarah in Hulu’s series Monsterland (2020). Likewise, she played Marjorie Wallinger in Them: Covenant (2020).
Samantha has portrayed a major role in around 20 movies and TV series. Furthermore, she recently completed her short movie Thirdy.
|Height||5 feet 7 inches|
|Education||NYU’s Tisch School of the Arts|
10 Facts on Samantha Sherman
- Samantha Sherman is an actress and producer, known for Monsterland (2020). However, her age and date of birth are not known.
- Samantha’s height is discussed to be 5 feet and 7 inches tall. Likewise, she is around 50kg in weight. Furthermore, her brown color eyes match with her brown hair.
- Sherman uses both Instagram and Twitter with the name @samanthasherman. Furthermore, she is about to hit 1k followers on her IG handle.
- Despite sharing most information about her life, Samantha rarely talks about her boyfriend. Moreover, judging by her life, we speculate she is single right now.
- The actress grew up in St. Louis, Missouri along with her brother. Likewise, she studied at John Burroughs High School. However, her parents’ information is not available.
- To sharpen her acting skills, Sherman attended the NYU’s Tisch School of the Arts. Similarly, she graduated with a Bachelor of Fine Arts with an Honors degree.
- In 2006, Samantha began her acting career with the film “The Appointment”. In addition, she portrayed the lead role of Selma in the short film.
- A job in the entertainment business is supposed to be lucrative. So, it is safe to assume Sherman’s earning are envious. However, her Net Worth is under review in 2020.
- Apart from film and movies, Samantha is quite forward in activism. In fact, she is the running face of Women To The Front and Naral Pro-Choice America’s Action Council.
- The actress has involvement with a number of theatres like the Acting Company of Lincoln Center Theater, Atlantic Theater School and Miscreant Theatre.