Samantha Zweben is an actress and dancer from America. Though she was born in Queens, New York her parents moved to Cherry Hill, New Jersey and she spent most of her years growing up there. She had a passion for dancing from a young age and even competed in numerous stages.
Samantha has achieved much success as a dancer she was been part of the number one dance team in America when she was in college. She has even represented her Country’s Team in Bejing, China. Her career as an actress includes roles in Movies like: Step Up, All My Children, Step Up 2, Criminal Mind, etc. You can learn more about her acting career in her IMDb profile.
|Birthday||November 19, 1982|
|Height||5 ft 4 in|
|Net Worth||$17 Million|
|Education||Towson University in Maryland|
10 Facts on Samantha Zweben
- Samantha Zwebenn was born on November 19, 1982, in Queens, Newyork, United States of America. She is 37 years old as of 2020.
- The actress has average height she stands 5 feet 4 inches tall which is equivalent to 1.64 meters.
- Her nickname is Sammy.
- Samantha is not very sharing, she has kept her personal life to herself so we do not have information regarding her boyfriend, relationships and family members.
- The actress is a millionaire, she has a total estimated net worth of $17 Million.
- She is a gorgeous woman with long dark hair and beautiful hazel eyes.
- One of her best memories of her childhood includes being asked to perform at the prestigious Carnegie Hall in New York City. She was only 14 at the time.
- Samantha got into Governor’s School of the Arts when she was 17 years old, she was one of the twelve selected out of hundreds of others.
- He got her degree in Bachelor of Science in Electronic Media and Film from Towson University in Maryland.
- The actress has chosen to keep her Instagram account private, her Instagram account has 1,535 followers and a total of 409 posts.