Sammy Hillen is a professional chef from England. He is very popular nowadays for being one of the contestants in the MasterChef The Professionals. He is very skilled when it comes to cooking different cuisine. Moreover, he is doing very well in the competition so far.
Seeing Sammy’s performance in the MasterChef, we can definitely tell that he is a very tough competition and he has a very high chance of winning the show. Everyone is really impressed with his performance.
Know more about Sammy Hillen from the facts below.
|Profession||Chef, TV personality|
10 Facts On Sammy Hillen
- Sammy Hillen is a young professional chef who is currently competing in the MasterChef The Professionals 2020.
- As of 2020, Hillen is 25 years of age. However, he has not shared his birth date so it’s unknown when he celebrates his birthday.
- Hillen was born and raised in England and he holds British nationality and is White by ethnicity. Currently, he resides in Newbury, Berkshire.
- In the year 2018, Hillen became the finalist in the Young Chef of the Year. However, in the year 2019 BS, he won the title Chef of the year 2019 BS.
- Professionally, Sammy is a sous-chef and he has been working as it for a very long time.
- Hillen is happily married to his beautiful long time girlfriend. But the details about her are not disclosed. He and his wife are blessed with two children.
- Sammy’s height, weight, and other body statistics are not revealed. Looking at his pictures, he seems to have decent height with a properly maintained body.
- Working as a chef, Sammy definitely makes handsome money. However, his net worth and earnings are under review.
- The information of Hillen’s parents and siblings are not known yet. We will update about them as soon as we obtain their details.
- You can find him on Instagram @chef_sammyhillen. He has 425 followers.