Samuel Little was a serial killer who was found guilty in 2012 for the murder of three different women. As per reports, he had murdered these women in the period between 1987 and 1989. On top of that, he was again convicted in 2018 of murdering another woman in 1994.
Quick Facts: Samuel Little Wife, Family Children and Net Worth: 10 Facts To Know
|Birthday||June 7, 1940|
|Age||80 years (died on December 30, 2020)|
|Profession||Cemetery Worker, Ambulance Attendant|
|Education||Hawthorne Junior High School|
Well, these were just small details of his murder history as he claimed to have killed at least 93 women. As per reports from the FBI, he had already been proven guilty for over 50 murders which are considered to be the highest number of proven cases in US history.
10 Facts on Samuel Little:
- Samuel Little was unmarried but he had a longtime girlfriend named Jean who used to help him in shoplifting but she died very early.
- Speaking about Samuel Little’s family, he was born to a prostitute mother. Later, he was raised by his grandmother in Lorain, Ohio.
- Since Samuel Little hadn’t married and his longtime girlfriend died a long time back, he never had any children.
- As he was a serial killer, we do not think he ever worked to earn money and thus, Samuel Little’s net worth was unavailable during his time of demise.
- Born on June 7, 1940, Samuel was 80 years old when he left this world on December 30, 2020.
- Apart from Jean, we can confirm that Little never had any other girlfriends nor a wife.
- Until the year 2005, he had killed women in almost 19 different states of the United States, and Samuel’s charges of 60 confirmed murders imprisoned him at the California State Prison.
- According to his own Wikipedia page, he used to practice boxing during his time at the prison.
- Moving on to his background, he was actually born in Reynolds, Georgia, and previously used to work as a cemetery worker and as an ambulance attendant.
- Moreover, he had attended Hawthorne Junior High School but had discipline problems there as well.