Debbie Toksvig is the wife of Sandi Toksvig. By profession, Debbie is a psychotherapist. She previously worked as a photographer but later decided to help people facing various psychological disorders like anxiety, depression, etc, and trained to become a psychotherapist.
Debbie Toksvig is mostly known for her association with Sandi Toksvig who is a British-Danish writer, actor, comedian, broadcaster, and producer. Debbie and Sandi joined in a civil partnership in 2007 and got officially married in 2014, the couple took their vow on the same day that same-sex marriage was introduced in England.
|Height||5 feet 5 inches|
10 Facts On Debbie Toksvig
- Debbie Toksvig appears to be in her 60’s. Information regarding her exact date of birth has not been shared.
- Debbie has a height of approximately 5 feet 5 inches which is 1.65 meters.
- Her wife Sandi is also a political activist and co-founder of the women equality party.
- Her wife Sandi was previously in a relationship with Peta Stewart, the two separated in 1979.
- Debbie’s wife Sandi came out as a lesbian after giving birth to 3 children as she did not want her children to be ashamed of her parents. The reaction from people ware harsh and she even received death threats.
- The couple has 3 children however the children’s ware carried by her previous with her partner Peta Steward through artificial insemination.
- The name of their daughters is Megan and Jesse, and the youngest son is Theo.
- Debbie has kept herself away from any controversy but the same cannot be said about her wife Sandi who has been in controversy a few times in the past.
- The couple currently lives in a boathouse in Wanderworsh.
- Debbie does not have any form of online presence, her social media accounts could not be found.