Sandra Portillo is a gorgeous Spanish actress and model. She is best recognized for her roles in movies like ‘Rise of the Footsoldier: The Heist’ (2019) and ‘Sangre Negra’ (2016). She is also very popular for her work in the Spanish series called ‘HKM’. Her other projects include short films like ‘Neither feet nor head’ (2011) and ‘False appearances’.
Sandra also appeared on an episode of the very famous Spanish Telenovela called ‘Reina de Corazones’ also known as ‘Queen of Hearts’. The actress/model is also a Speech Therapist having graduated in Speech Therapy in 2006.
10 Facts on Sandra Portillo
- Sandra Portillo celebrates her birthday every 21st of March. However, her age and the year of her birth is still unknown.
- She stands at a height of 5 feet and 8 inches tall. That is 1.75 meters. The details about the actress’s body measurements are not exposed.
- She was born in the Spanish city ‘Malaga’ and holds Spanish nationality. She belongs to the Hispanic ethnicity.
Details regarding Sandra’s net worth and salary is not available.
- She recently gave birth to a cute baby boy. She has posted pictures of her husband on her Facebook page but, his name and profession are not exposed.
- The actress’s favorite movie is ‘The Pursuit of Happiness’ and her favorite song is ‘Imagine’ by John Lennon.
- She is undoubtedly rich and wealthy. Having said that, she has yet to share information about her Net Worth.
- Sandra graduated with a degree in Speech Therapy in the year 2006. She has also learned acting with Marjorie Ballentine and diction with Anna Silvetti.
- She doesn’t have a Wiki page yet. But, it should be available soon.
- Sandra Portillo is very popular on Instagram with a whopping 59.4k followers on the platform. You can also find her on Facebook where she shares a lot of pictures about her personal life.