A celebrity spouse of Scottish award-winning actress Tilda Swinton, Sandro Kopp is a German-born actor as well as a visual artist based in the Highlands of Scotland.
Moreover, Sandro’s classy work deals intersection of classical painting and digital technology with a mediated presence of concept.
|Birthday||February 14, 1978|
|Height||6 feet 3 inches|
|Nationality||German/ New Zealand|
|Net Worth||$1 million-$5 million|
10 Facts about Sandro Kopp
- Sandro Kopp has already been included in Wikipedia’s bio. However, lots of information about him is yet to be filled.
- As of now, Sandro Kopp is 42 years of age as per his Wiki. In fact, he was born on February 14, 1978.
- He was born in Heidelberg, Germany. And, later moved to New Zealand for pursuing his studies. Therefore, he belongs to German/New Zealand nationality.
- Talking about his marital status, he is married to Award-winning actress Tilda Swinton. In fact, he is more known as Tilda Swinton’s husband. This cute couple got married in 2004. More, Tilda Swinton is a Scottish actress.
- Moreover, Sandro has also been featured on IMDb. As per his IMDb, he has several Filmography credits which include: Actor credits, Camera credits, Writer as well as Producer credits.
- As of his academics, he graduated from Abitur where he did major in Fine Art and English in 1998.
- As per his IMDb, he stands quite tall with a height of 6 feet 3 inches (1.91m). However, her weight is not revealed yet. So, we will update as soon as it’s available.
- Besides that, He is also active on Instagram. He has an Instagram account with 18.9k followers under the username @sandrokopp.
- Apart from his screenplay career, he is a famous artist. We can see his arts on Instagram. His well-crafted art is so eye-catchy to viewers.
- According to celebsagewiki.com, he has an estimated net worth between $1 million-$5 million as of 2020. However, his average earning is yet to be uploaded. But, we will keep this tab updated as soon as it’s obtainable.