Sandy Andolong is a renowned and successful actress known for her involvement in Moral (1982), Gumapang Ka Sa Lusak (2010), Salawahan, and Menor De Edad (1979). She came into the spotlight after performing in the TV series Moral.
The actress debuted in the movie “katas ng langis” which aired in 1976. Along with her acting credits, she has participated as a producer in the film “Bugso” (2002).
Sandy’s latest movie, “Finding Agnes,” got released on November 30, 2020, in the Philippines. The versatile actress has fought several health conditions, including painful surgeries and a kidney transplant. She has shared the news on her recovery with the media.
|Height||6 feet 7 inch|
|Husband||Christopher de Leon|
10 Facts on Sandy Andolong
- A Filipino native, Sandy Andolong was born in 1959, which makes her 61 years old as of 2020.
- Her birthplace is in Manila, Philippines, so she has a Filipino nationality.
- According to sources, Sandy stands at a right height of 6 feet 7 inches (1.84 m) tall and weighs 55 kg. Her toned physique greatly compliments her personality.
- Talking about her net worth, Sandy’s current net worth or annual remains disclosed to the media. Indeed, her earning might be in millions of bucks. Her major primary source of earning is acting.
- She is active on Instagram with a good number of followers.
- According to Wikipedia, In 1983, Sandy won a Luna and FAMAS award for the best-supporting actress in the movie title, ‘Oro, Plata, Mata and ‘Moral.’
- Sandy likes to keep her family details away from the media. As such, her parent and sibling details are missing from her bio.
- Is she married? The answer to that question is yes. Her husband’s name is Christopher de Leon. whom she married in 2001. The couple shares six children.
- According to IMDB, Sandy has contributed to more than seventy films and television projects.
- The actress’s educational details have not surfaced on the internet.