A husband to TV presenter and Entrepreneur Sarah Beeny, Graham Swift is a Dj, radio presenter, and producer from the NorthWest of the UK. Recently, he has also interviewed some of the major UK acts like 99 Souls and Dj Layout on his show.
As of records, Graham runs the show called “Swift Session” which is quickly getting the spotlight and established as one of the most listened to shows.
|Profession||DJ and Radio Presenter|
10 Facts About Graham Swift
- Graham Swift’s information is not available on the official page of Wikipedia unlike his wife Sarah Beeny. However, his information is easily available on the Web.
- Graham Swift is mostly known as being a celebrity spouse of famous TV presenter and Entrepreneur Sarah Beeny. Graham’s age is not disclosed in public, however, he seems to be of similar age as his wife who is 48 years old now.
- The couple married in the year 2003. And, they have four children together.
- Graham started his career journey at the age of 17 after a trip to the mecca of dance music, Ibiza. Then, he was interested in the world of djing.
- He is from the North West of The United Kingdom. Therefore, he belongs to British nationality. He is of white ethnicity.
- Moving on to Graham Swift’s family, there is no relevant information about his parent’s identity. Moreover, we are not known if he has siblings or not.
- Currently, Graham Swift is available on Instagram under the username @grahamswiftofficial. He has an Instagram account with more than 1.1k followers and 293 posts.
- He is also active on Twitter. He joined Twitter in June 2012. As of now, he has more than 2.7k followers under the username @graham_swift.
- Besides that, Graham has a Musician/Band Facebook page under the username @Grahamswiftofficial which has more than 3k likes and 2.9k followers.
- As of now, there is no actual figure regarding Graham Swift’s net worth and earnings. We are keen to upload this figure as soon as it’s available.