Jeff Palm is the husband of the famous author and comedian, Sarah Cooper. Having got married back in 2015, they knew each other for a really long time. Turns out, they met each other when both of them worked at Google as software designers.
Although Sarah found her calling in comedy and left Google, Jeff stayed and still works there till today. Despite Sarah’s few jokes that she cracks on her stand-ups about her husband, not many details have got out. Here’s why we have brought to you a few facts on her husband.
|Age||Around 42 years old|
|Height||5 feet and 9 inches (1.75 m)|
|Net Worth||Under review|
10 Facts on Jeff Palm
- Jeff Palm is an American software designer who works at Google. And, he is widely recognized as the husband of Sarah Cooper.
- His age has not been disclosed to the public as of now. However, he must be around the same age as his wife who is currently 42 years old.
- As mentioned earlier, his job is software designing at Google. To be specific, he works on Geo Data Infrastructure.
- He has been working as a software engineer for more than 2 decades.
- He does not have a Wiki bio while his wife, Sarah Cooper has one. Nevertheless, he has his own website which you can take a look at to get a little information about him.
- Jeff Palm married Sarah in the year 2015 on a beach in Puerto Rico. If that is not romantic, we don’t know what is.
- Moving on to his family, there is little to no information about his parents or siblings, for that matter.
- Brought up in New Orleans, he is of American nationality. And, his ethnicity is white.
- His estimated net worth as of 2020 is yet to be reviewed while Sarah has around $1 million to $5 million dollars.
- He is active on Instagram with the username, spudtrooper.