Sarah McElligott is a beautiful American actress. She is best known for playing the role of ‘Melissa Cherry’ in the 2008 film ‘The Onion Movie’. She is also recognized for appearing in movies such as ‘Love and Death in Los Angeles’ (2012) and ‘King Pathetic Creep’.
Sarah is also a writer and is very passionate about writing. She has been the wife of Henry Dittman since the year 2011. We have put together 10 facts about the actress to help you know more about her.
|Height||5 ft 5 inches|
10 Facts on Sarah McElligott
- Sarah McElligott was born in the year 1979. She is 41 years old as of 2020 she celebrates her birthday.
- She stands at a height of 5 feet and 5 inches. That’s 1.63 in meters. She has a perfect slender body. However, the details regarding her weight and measurements are unknown.
- There is no Wikipedia biography dedicated to her as of 2020. But, a short description of her has been featured on IMDb.
- Sarah is married to the famous American actor Henry Dittman. They tied the knot on July 8, 2011.
- She was born and raised in the U.S and holds the American nationality. She belongs to white ethnicity.
- Her partner Henry is famous for projects such as ‘Entourage’, ‘Felicity Doug’, and ‘Good Luck Charlie’.
- According to the sources the Net Worth of this actress is about $12 Million. She has earned the income through acting and writing.
- Sarah is not someone who likes to use social media. So, she doesn’t have accounts on Instagram and Twitter.
- She has worked on movies and TV series such as ‘Love and Death in Los Angeles’, ‘King Pathetic Creep’ (2001), and ‘Fear itself’ (2007).
- She is very talented but she doesn’t have too many credits under her belt. We hope that we get to see her in many movies in the future.