Brian Thomas came into the limelight after getting into a courtship with a talented woman Sarah Thomas. She is the first woman to referee full-time in the NFL in 2015. Sarah and Brian tied the knot in 2000, and currently, they live in Brandon, Mississippi. It’s quite surprising for the fans that there is not even a single picture of her husband on the web.
According to the New York Times’ updated news, Sarah is the first woman to officiate in a super bowl. Apparently, she is in the down judge position along with the other two women: Lori Locust and Maral Javadifar. This news has become the headline in sports.
Let’s jump straight into the ten facts.
Quick Facts: Brian Thomas: Meet Super Bowl Referee Sarah Thomas Husband
|Profession||Baseball coach and seller|
Sarah Thomas getting ready to make #SuperBowl history.
— NFL (@NFL) February 7, 2021
10 Facts On Brian Thomas
- Brian Thomas has strictly followed the rules of privacy with the media. His age, date, and place of birth is still a mystery for the fans.
- Sarah Thomas’s husband, Brian Thomas, has always been a great support for Sarah. Both of them have equally balanced their career and personal life.
- According to Distractify, Brian Thomas’s job is to sell medical equipment and also coach baseball players.
- In Sarah’s interview, she has mentioned that her family and her husband, Brian, are super supportive and caring.
- The duo was blessed with three children: Two sons, Bridley and Brady, and a daughter named Bailey.
- Brian Thomas maintains a low profile. Hence, his Instagram details are under the table.
- We’re continuously looking for Brian Thomas’s net worth and annual salary, but we failed to find out his income at the moment.
- Brian resides with his family in the US, and his nationality is American. Likewise, his ethnicity is white.
- As per the source, Brain and Sarah has a schedule to look after the kids. Indeed, they are the best parents for their children.
- Brian is not featured on the Wikipedia page. However, his wife Sarah Thomas’s name is listed on the top radar of Wikipedia.