Sarah Winter rose to fame with her role as Louise de La Vallière in TV series, Versailles. Most people feel that she does her character justice. And, you can see it from her interviews that she lives and breathes her character. This BBC Two series has left its viewers with awe and the credit goes to the amazing cast.
Apart from this historic series, she is also quite famous for her work in the movie, Fisherman’s Friends. However, we can’t overlook the fact that it is the role of Louise de La Vallière that most people recognize her for.
|Age||27 years old|
|Height||5 feet and 7 inches (1.7 m)|
|Net Worth||$1.2 million|
10 Facts on Sarah Winter
- Sarah Winter (born on 25 June 1993) is a British actress. Her age is 27 years old. And, her zodiac sign is Cancer.
- She does not have her bio on Wiki sadly. Although she has one on IMDb, it has barely any information that you might be looking for.
- Her height sure makes her look even attractive. She is 5 feet and 7 inches tall. In meters, she has a height of 1.7 meters.
- Talking about her partner, she has given out no details about him whatsoever. Hence, not much is known about her romantic life.
- She revealed that her parents watch her on Versailles despite her steamy scenes in the series.
- She has an Instagram account. However, we hate to break it to you but she has turned it into a private account. So, we don’t get to see her social media posts.
- Her nationality is British. In the same way, she belongs to white ethnicity.
- She has an estimated net worth of around $1.2 million dollars, according to Networthlist.
- Her Twitter account has over 1.8 thousand followers. But, again, her tweets are protected.
- She does not have any children yet.