Sarina Fazan is a media personality from the United States of America. She is popular as the news anchor for the WFTS-TV. Because of her amazing work as a journalist, she has won awards multiple times. More precisely, she has won the Emmy awards for four times and has been nominated for about 5 times.
In her career as a journalist, Sarina has also interviewed many famous personalities including Hillary Clinton. Know more about Sarina Fazan from the facts mentioned below,
|Education||University of Chicago|
|Sarina Fazan Media|
Great to see teenagers stepping up for the community!
Are you sending your kids back to school?
These guys want to make sure as many kids are ready.@HillsboroughSch @WhereLoveGrows_ https://t.co/9mmkBTE6I0 pic.twitter.com/fzH25CVen4
— Sarina Fazan Media (@SarinaFazanNews) July 23, 2020
10 Facts About Sarina Fazan
- Sarina Fazan’s details about the date of birth are not available. Hence, we are unknown about her age and her birthday.
- She was born and raised in India. But later she moved to the United States and she holds the American nationality. Moreover, she belongs to the Indian ethnic background.
- Details regarding Sarina’s parents and other family members are not available on the internet.
- Sarina Fazan is a married woman. She is married to her husband Dave. We don’t have more information available about her husband.
- Sarina has a daughter together with her husband. And she is named Samantha.
- She did her studies from the University of Chicago according to her bio in her Facebook profile.
- Sarina is also a blogger and freelance journalist. You can know more detailed information about her work from her official website, Sarina Fazan Media.
- She has not shared any information regarding her net worth and other earnings details. Working as a journalist for more than a decade, she definitely makes a good amount of money.
- Even after doing much research on the internet, we could not find the details about Sarina’s height. weight and other body measurements.
- You can find Sarina Fazan on social media like Facebook and Twitter. She has about 3.4k followers on her Twitter page.