Is Sathnam Sanghera happily married to his wife? Get to know some personal and interesting facts about the journalist.
Sathnam Sanghera is a popular name in British Journalism. He is currently a columnist and feature writer for The Times.
Furthermore, he is the author of The Boy with the Topknot, Marriage Material and Empireland: How Imperialism Has Shaped Modern Britain.
|Parents||Surjit and Jagjit Sanghera|
Sathnam Sanghera Wife: Is he married?
Sathnam Sanghera does not have a wife or children. In fact, the writer is still single.
However, According to The Guardian, he was dating while living a secret life in London.
Parents and Ethnicity
Sathnam Sanghera has been featured on the Wikipedia page. In fact, his bio has been mentioned on dozens of sites.
According to his wiki, Sathnam belongs to a family of Indian immigrants. His ethnicity is Punjabi.
Sathnam is the son of proud parents Surjit and Jagjit Sanghera.
My self-worth ain’t invested in such things, but it’s my first time on the Sunday Times bestseller list & a poignant moment for a boy who couldn’t speak English when he started school. Thanks to the libraries which made me, the readers of #EmpireLand & @VikingBooksUK @jealnicola pic.twitter.com/SWvYjDWJEL
— Sathnam Sanghera (@Sathnam) February 7, 2021
Some Facts on Sathnam Sanghera
- Sathnam was born in Wolverhampton in the year 1976. He is British by nationality and raised in a Sikh family.
- His parents are from rural Punjab and later moved to the UK. He had to work very hard from a young age since his dad was having a mental illness.
- Moving to his education, he is a graduate of the University of Cambridge with a first-class degree in English Language and Literature.
- Taking about his journalist career, he joined The Times as a columnist and writer in the year 2007. He is a column writer for The Management Today magazine.
- His bestselling books, The Boy With The Topknot: A Memoir of Love, and Secrets and Lies in Wolverhampton were named the 2009 Mind Book of the Year.
- Very passionate about writing from a young age. He has won Young Journalist of the Year at the British Press Awards in 2002.
- By seeing his pictures we can say Sathnam Sanghera stands at an average height.
- Furthermore, he is active over Twitter with the handle name “@Sathnam”.He has earned more than 84.8k followers over the platform.
- Lastly about his net worth and salary, we can assume that his successful writing career has helped him earn plenty of respect and money.