Scott Boras, born on November 2, 1952, is 68 years old American sports agent who has been active as an agent for 31 years. Scott Boras also owns a sports agency located in Newport Beach, California. Scott Boras is the founder and president of Boras Corporation.
|Net Worth||$450 million|
|Children||Natalie,Shane and Trent Boras|
Scott Boras met his wife Jeanette Boras at the Ohn Dwyane Airport in 1982 but his marriage date is not known. The couples have three children, two sons, and a daughter. The agent stands at 1.82 meters and is a very good and expensive agent as his net worth exceeds $450 million in 2020.
10 Facts on Scott Boras
- Scott Boras is a 68 years old sports agent born on November 2, 1952, in the USA.
- Forbes magazine once named him the most powerful agent in sports as his clients were totaled at over $2.3 billion in 2019.
- The American agent attended Elk Grove High school and graduated from the University of the Pacific McGeorge School of Law in 1982 with a law degree.
- Scott Boras is married to Jeanette Boras has three children, Natalie, Shane, and Trent Boras.
- The Sports agent also played baseball during his time in law school and has been inducted into the Pacific Athletics Hall of Fame in 1995.
- Scott Boras has negotiated for 11 players who have contracts with more than $ 100 million and Bryce Harper from Philadelphia Phillies has a contract worth $330 million.
- In the 31 years of being an active agent, Scott Boras has grown every year and 2019 has been his most successful year till today.
- Forbes has ranked Scott Boras as the world’s second-best sports agent in all sports which is a great honor for him.
- Scott Boras has just 1.9k followers on Instagram and 9.6k followers on twitter.
- The agent has a net worth of $450 million that he earned in his 31 years as a sports agent.