Scott Cohn is a well-known journalist from the United States. He has been working as a journalist for more than 35 years. He is known for covering the news and public affairs worldwide.
Scott works on the CNBC news channel which is about global business. There he serves as the special correspondent. Besides CNBC, Scott also contributes to other channels and programs. Know more about Scott Cohn from the details below.
|Education||University of Wisconsin-Madison|
In Turnabout, Global Leaders Urge U.S. to Protect Reporters Amid Unrest https://t.co/b69GMNbzvB
— Scott Cohn (@ScottCohnTV) June 5, 2020
Some Interesting Facts About Scott Cohn
- Scott Cohn is a speaker, consultant, and award-winning Journalist.
- How old is Scott Cohn? The details regarding his age and other birth details are not available. But observing him, he seems to be in his fifties or early sixties.
- Born and raised in the United States of America, Scott Cohn holds the American nationality. And he belongs to the White/ Caucasian ethnic group.
- Scott attended the University of Wisconsin-Madison and graduated with a Bachelor’s Degree in Journalism. He has also been honored by his University with an annual award for Distinguished Service in Journalism.
- Scott made his recognition by working on the different platforms of NBC News, like MSNBC, NBC Nightly News, and TODAY. He has also contributed to the Amerian Public Media.
- Cohn has also worked as the reporter and anchor for the WZZM, WEAU, and Wisconsin Public Radio and Television.
- His excellent work in Journalism made him achieve awards like Edward R. Murrow Award, Gerald Loeb Award, and nominations in Emmy and Cable Ace.
- Scott’s persona information is not available. So, we have no idea about his parents, family members, wife, and children.
- There are also no details available regarding his salary and net worth.
- Scott’s Ig is not available. But he is active on Twitter and his twitter @ScottCohnTV handles a total of 10.9k followers as of July 2020.