Scott Henry is a contestant on the TV series Tough As Nails Season 2. The show is set to premiere on February 10, 2021, on CBS. Henry will be competing against other contestants such as Tara Alverson, Sarah Burkett, Angel Castillo, and Iraida Mujica, to name a few.
Scott Henry isn’t a new name to the Internet as he is a famous TikToker who has more than 2 million followers on his account. On Tough As Nails, the contestants will compete in many challenges at their job sites to test their toughness and limitations.
Quick Facts: Tough As Nails Season 2: Get to Know contestant Scott Henry
“I’m a fighter. I’m gonna get through anything. I’m gonna be tough!” 💪 Standing at 6’7″, not only is Scott physically strong, he’s mentally strong, and the Construction Superintendent is ready to prove he’s #ToughAsNails. pic.twitter.com/jocLmQygrp
— Tough As Nails (@ToughAsNailsCBS) February 2, 2021
10 Facts You Didn’t Know About Scott Henry
- The Tough As Nails contestant, Scott Henry’s current age is 40 years. The show is yet to reveal Henry’s exact date of birth.
- Where Is he from? Scott was born and raised in Orem, Utah, and his nationality is American. Currently, Henry lives and works in Ogden, Utah.
- According to CBS, Scott Henry’s works as a construction superintendent in Ogden, Utah. He manages jobs such as building walls, repairing dams, stopping landslides, and lifting buildings in the geotechnical field.
- Besides being a superintendent, Scott has quite a presence on TikTok. Henry has 2 million followers and more than 46 million likes on his TikTok account.
- Scott Henry is married and has a wife. Scott is yet to reveal the name of his wife and the details about his children.
- Henry does not have a college degree and became a superintendent by working hard and working his way up.
- Scott Henry does not have a Wikipedia page of his own, but one can read his bio on a couple of Wiki-bio pages and CBS’s website.
- The net worth details of Henry are private, along with his salary and earning details.
- Scott Henry’s Instagram bio says be better. His Instagram account has 186k followers, and he has 294 posts as of February 2021.
- The details about Scott’s family, parents, siblings, and background is private.