Scott Moe’s current age is 47 years, as he was born on July 31, 1973.
Scott has been serving as the 15th Premier of Saskatchewan since February 2, 2018, under monarch Queen Elizabeth II. Also, he is the leader of the Saskatchewan Party since January 27, 2018.
Meet Scott Moe Wife, Krista Moe
Scott Moe is married to his wife named Krista Moe. According to his official Wikipedia page, he and his wife have their own farming business to buy equipment and rent land.
However, we do not know much about their wedding details. The couples have two children together but have not revealed their names until now.
|Birthday||July 31, 1973|
|Education||University of Saskatchewan|
|Youtube||Premier Scott Moe|
Facts On Scott Moe
- Scott Moe lives with his family of four in Shellbrook, Saskatchewan, Canada.
- Moving on, Scott Moe completed his education at the University of Saskatchewan. He earned a Bachelor of Science in Agriculture degree from the University of his hometown.
- Moreover, Scott Moe uses Twitter. His username is identified as @PremierScottMoe, and he has earned nearly 45.2 thousand followers there.
- Well-known as a Canadian politician, Scott is a member of the Saskatchewan Legislative Assembly for Rosthern-Shellbrook.
- Apart from Twitter, we can follow the man on other social media platforms, including YouTube (324 subscribers), Facebook (88.6 thousand followers), and Instagram (19.8 thousand followers).
- When the world is recovering from the COVID-19 pandemic, it seems that the Saskatchewan health officials led by Moe are worried about another outbreak. To protect all the people, they have extended the current public health orders until March 19, 2021.
- On May 29, 1997, he had an accident that killed Joanne Balog, and her son had broken his ribs.
- Furthermore, he was even convicted of impaired driving at the age of just 18 in 1992. Later, in 1994, he was again charged with another impaired driving case, but this news was revealed only in 2020.