Sean Connery, an actor widely known for portraying the character ‘James Bond’ is no more. He left the world today on October 31st, 2020, and according to the BBC, he died in his sleep while in the Bahamas and was unwell for some days as per his family.
He was the real gem of Hollywood that Hollywood can ever get. He made the audiences fan for his outstanding performances and the roles he portrayed. He always gave his full effort to make his performance the real one. Below are some of the 10 facts about Sean Connery that you should know
|Birthday||August 25, 1930|
|Height||6 feet 2 inches|
|Parents||Joseph Connery, Euphemia McLean|
|Net Worth||$350 million|
|Education||Tollcross Primary School|
10 Facts About Sean Connery
- Sean Connery Died Age 90 and the question ‘How Did He Die?’ is the most searched question on the internet now. According to the BBC, the actor died in his sleep while in the Bahamas, and also according to his family he was unwell for some days.
- Sean Connery was a married man who was a good husband to his wife ‘ Micheline Roquebrun‘ who he married in the year 1975. However, he was married to ‘Diane Cilento’ in 1962 and got divorced in 1973.
- Furthermore, Sean Connery’s family consists of his wife, and his children consist of his son Jason Connery. His parents are Joseph Connery(Father) and Euphemia McLean (Mother).
- Moreover, Sean Connery had a net worth of $350 million.
- The Scottish actor, Sean Conner had studied in Tollcross Primary School, Scotland.
- According to IMDB, he has 94 credits as an actor.
- How old tall was He? Well, Sean Conner was 6 feet 2 inches and has a weight of 75 kg.
- He was well known for his movie ‘James Bond’ and has won the heart of the audience. He had been in the movie industry for a very long time.
- He had achieved many awards in his lifetime.
- Moreover, he was a gem in Hollywood who was highly appreciated for his work.