Sean Dyche is a football manager and he is also a former football player. He works as the manager of the club Burnley. Before he started to work as a manager he used to play as a football player.
|Birthday||June 28, 1971|
|Children||Max Dyche and Alicia Dyche|
While he was a player he was seen playing as a center back. He played for the team Chesterfield where he was also a captain. Apart from being part of Chesterfield, he was also part of many other teams like Nottingham Forest, Northampton Town, Millwall, and others. To date, he has managed two teams as a manager and they are Watford and Burnley.
— paul cooper (@cooperphotosuk) November 7, 2014
He is a married man who is married to his wife Jane. The couple shares two children together. His biography is available on Wikipedia where there is info about his playing career, a career as a manager, and also info about his personal life.
10 Facts About Sean Dyche:
- Sean Dyche is a married man and the name of his wife is Jane Dyche.
- He has a Wikipedia page under his own name which shows how famous he is.
- His new contract says that his salary is now increased to $85.5 thousand per week.
- His current net worth is approximately $1 million to $5 million. However, with the increase in salary, it is believed that he will have a larger net worth now.
- Born on June 28, 1971, Sean Dyche is currently just 49 years of age.
- We do not need to go far for reading his bio as it is merely available on Wikipedia.
- Talking about his nationality, he is an English who was born in Kettering, UK.
- Sean has been known to this world as a professional football manager who has been currently managing the Premier League side Burnley F.C.
- The 49-years-old manager was previously a footballer who used to play as a defender.
- Sean and his wife Jane share two children who are named Max Dyche and Alicia Dyche.