Sean Kuraly is a 28 years old professional Ice hockey player from the United States of America. Kuraly currently plays for the Boston Bruins of NHL (National Hockey League). In 2011’s NHL Entry Draft, he was selected in the fifth round by San Jose Sharks.
Kuraly was inspired by his father to play ice hockey. His father, Rick, was also a hockey player. In fact, his father was the all-time leading scorer of RedHawks, who ranks 3rd in career point. Rick was included in the Miami Athletic Hall of Fame in 2014.
Quick Facts: Sean Kuraly
|Height||6 feet 2 inches|
|Profession||Ice hockey player|
|Parents||Rick Kuraly and Jane Kuraly|
|Net Worth||$2 million|
10 Facts On Sean Kuraly
- Sean Kuraly was born in 1993 in Dublin, Ohio, United States. His age is 28 years old as of 2021.
- The American Ice hockey player celebrates his birthday every year on January 20th. His Zodiac sign is Aquarius.
- Sean Kuraly is blessed with a height of 6 feet 2 inches, equivalent to 1.88 meters.
- He used to attend Dublin Scioto High School and later joined Miami University.
- Talking about his appearance, Sean is a handsome dude. He has long blonde hair and looks attractive with his height and physique.
- The athlete is available on Instagram with the user name @sean.kuraly he has posted a total of 34 times and has a following of 26.8k. Sean Kuraly’s Twitter has 18.6k followers.
- He currently resides in Boston, Massachusetts.
- Besides popularity and recognition, Sean Kuraly has also made a remarkable net worth from his Ice hockey career. He is estimated to be worth $2 Million and has a salary of $1,300,000.
- He is the son of Rick Kuraly and Jane Kuraly. Furthermore, he has 2 siblings but more details regarding them are not available.
- Sean Kuraly doesn’t seem to be in a relationship as he has not mentioned anything about his girlfriend or wife in public.