Sean McEwen is an American actor and producer who is best known for his work in the 2019 movie, Braking for Whales. He has more than 10 producing credits and five directing credits on IMDb. Besides, Sean is also an actor.
He made his acting debut in the 2001 Primetime Glick. Afterwards, he rose to fame by producing the 2018 Tv show, Aussie’s Girl, where he has acting roles as well.
|Birthday||January 1, 1975|
|Height||6 feet 2 inches|
|Profession||Actor, Producer, Writer|
Apart from his own work, Sean McEwen is also known for his family. His wife, Tammin Sursok is a famous South African actress who has played a lead role in the show, Pretty Little Liars. Similarly, she has appeared in the 2009 movie, Albino Farm. The movie was produced by Sean McEwen. Moreover, the couple shares two daughters.
Here are a few facts you’d like to know about the actor and producer, Sean McEwen.
10 Facts on Sean McEwen
- Sean McEwen is an American actor and producer known for his work in the 2009 horror movie, Albino Farm.
- Despite his excellent works, Sean McEwen is yet to have a Wikipedia biography.
- Moreover, Sean is currently 45 years old. He was born and raised in the United States.
- The producer celebrates his birthday on January 1 every year and his zodiac sign is Capricorn.
- Moving on, Sean McEwen has a great height of 6 feet and 2 inches.
- Unfortunately, you won’t find him on Instagram or on any social networking sites for that matter.
- As for his nationality, Sean is an American. His wife, however, is South African.
- Speaking of marriage, the actor tied the knots with the Pretty Little Liars star, Tammin Sursok.
- His net worth, as of now, remains under review.
- Despite lacking a wiki-bio, you can find his bio on Famous Birthdays and many other web portal sites.