Sean Parnell is an American politician and former Governor of Alaska. He belongs to the Republican Party.
|Birthday||19 November 1962|
|Height||6 Feet (Approx.)|
|Parents||Thelma Carol and Kevin Patrick Parnell|
|Net Worth||$2 Million|
|Wife||Sandra Parnell (m. 1987)|
|Children||Grace Parnell, Rachel Parnell|
|Education||Pacific Lutheran University|
Sean was elected as the Governor of Alaska on July 26, 2004. Similarly, he is the tenth person to serve the role.
Thank you Alaska, it has been the honor of a lifetime to serve as your Governor. pic.twitter.com/VvxBI19wYI
— Sean Parnell (@SeanParnellAK) December 1, 2014
10 Facts on Sean Parnell
- Sean Parnell is the former Governor of Alaska, who is 57 years old age. His birthday falls on November 19 every year. Likewise, his zodiac sign is Scorpio.
- Sean is happily married to his wife Sandra Parnell. In fact, the college sweethearts tied the know in 1987. Furthermore, they have 2 daughters: Grace Parnell and Rachel Parnell.
- We speculate that Parnell’s net worth is around $2million dollars. However, the politician doesn’t prefer to show off his personal wealth and luxurious lifestyle.
- With a height of 6 feet tall and broad shoulders, Sean body speaks as a leader. Likewise, he has a warm smile and greyish hair due to ageing.
- Parnell is originally from Hanford, California. He was raised by parents Thelma Carol and Kevin Patrick Parnell along with his younger brother Schoen Parnell.
- The politician moved to Alaska with his family when he was 10 years old. Moreover, his father was a veteran with a political background.
- Sean has a bachelors degree in Business Administration from Pacific Lutheran University. In addition, he also attended Seattle University of Law to get a J.D degree.
- Parnell’s Twitter account is @SeanParnellAK. He has a verified id with 5k followers. But he seems to be inactive on the platform since 2014.
- He carried his role as the governor upto December 1, 2014. He re-ran for the 2014 election as well. However, Parnell lost the election to Bill Walker
- Sean started his career as a lawyer. In fact, he worked for various law private sector from 1987 to 2003. Nowadays, he runs a private law firm with his wife.