Sean Shelby is a famous television personality and UFC matchmaker. Sean is currently a vice president of talent relations after serving almost 14 years of his life as a UFC executive. He is a matchmaker at UFC as he replaced Joe Silva who served the company for 20 years. Sean is among the most determined and enthusiastic workers in the company who is involved in all the weight division’s fight and its booking. Sean’s net worth as of 2020 is under review as hasn’t been revealed yet.
Sean Shelby started his UFC career as a World Extreme Cagefighting matchmaker and later got involved in the UFC as the company was merged which changed his career. Since then he has been one of the biggest assets for the UFC has been on top of his career with all his work on and off-screen.
|Net Worth||Under Review|
I have not worked with a finer human being. Anyone would be extremely lucky to work for Brian & I look forward to eventually voting for him https://t.co/vaR9RXk7r7
— Sean Shelby (@seanshelby) August 21, 2017
10 Facts on Sean Shelby:
- Sean Shelby’s estimated net worth as of 2020 is under review, however, it could around a million dollars.
- Sean Shelby was born on March 30 in the United States of America.
- His age as of 2020 is around his 40’s however he hasn’t revealed his exact birth year.
- Speaking about his family life Sean is already married and has a wife however he hasn’t opened up about his relationship and his love life.
- UFC matchmaker Sean hasn’t revealed his earnings but he could earn more than 50 thousand dollars as a bonus during the UFC fight night.
- Despite being a famous member of UFC who has been with the company for almost 15 years he isn’t available on Wikipedia.
- Sean is of white ethnicity and follows Christianity and is very dedicated to his religious values.
- Shelby has his own Instagram account @seanshelby where he has more than 978 followers but his account is private and not accessible to all the public.
- Shelby is regularly posting regarding his professional work life on Twitter account and has about 49k followers.
- He started his career in UFC as an executive and later in 2016 he was promoted as a Vice President of Talent Relation.