Sean Woodson is an american mixed martial artist. He is currently fighting in the featherweight division of the Ultimate Fighting Championship. He is often described by his nickname, “The sniper.”
Moreover, he has some promising records as a pro MMA fighter. Honestly, the fighter is a real gem for the Wolves Den Training Center. Know more about him here.
|Birthday||July 6, 1992|
|Profession||Mixed Martial Artist|
10 Facts on Sean Woodson
- Sean Woodson (born on July 6, 1992) is a mixed martial artist who competes in the featherweight divison of the UFC. He was born and raised in the United States.
- As of now, the martial artist is around 28 years of age. He celebrates his birthday on July 6 every year.
- However, he doesn’t have a wiki presence despite his reputation. But his bio is written on several web portals including ESPN.
- Moroever, Woodson has excellent physique as you’d expect from a UFC fighter. His height is around 6 feet 2 inches. Similarly, he weighs around 150 pounds. Hence, he is more focused on technicality and flexibility.
- Moving on, he is a family man as per his instagram bio. However, there are not much details on his wife expect for few photos of her with him. Her name and details will be updated soon.
- Likewise, the facts about his parents and family are not known.
- The fighter has a lot of fans online. His instagram account consists of more than 6000 followers till date.
- Furthermore, the exact details on his net worth is not accounted yet. But he surely earns a lot of money as it is expected to be around $600,000.
- Similarly, Sean is from St Louis, Missouri. He seems to be reflecting the glimpses of his hometown every time he gets on camera.
- Morever, the artist has won 7 out of last 8 games. His one and only loss game on 27th June 2020.